1 February, 2017
Comments : 1 Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Aam Panna
- Raw Mangoes – 3-4 medium
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
- Black Salt – according to taste
- Salt – according to taste
- Chilled Water – 2-3 Cup
- Mint Leaves – 2-3 tsp
- Ice crushed/Cubes – according to choice
- Boil mangoes in pressure cooker in water with 2-3 whistle.
- Drain the mangoes from water and allow it to cool. Peel the mangoes and collect the pulp of mangoes in a bowl with the help of a spoon.
- Now take a pan, add mango pulp and sugar to it. Stir it continuously until sugar dissolves and make sure it does not get burn from bottom.
- Once it is done, switch off the flame and add both salts, cardamom powder and cumin powder to it.
- Allow it to cool and store it in a container.
- For making drink, take a glass and add 2 tsp of mango mixture, add finely chopped mint leaves and crushed ice or ice cubes to it. Mix it well and Aam Panna is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve Aam Panna chilled during summers for preventing stomach problems.