21 January, 2017
Posted in : North Indian, Pickles on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Amla Pickle –
- Amla – 8-10
- Mustard Oil – ¼ Cup
- Sauf – 2-3 tsp
- Methi Seeds – 3 tsp
- Hing – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Boil Amla in enough water for 5-8 minutes on medium flame and drain them aside.
- Now cut amla and remove the seeds. Heat some oil in a pan and cook for 5 minutes and switch of the flame.
- Allow it cool and mix all the spices to it. Add amla wedges to the spices and store them in an air tight container.
- Close the jar properly and shake it well. Keep the pickle under sun for 1-2 days and Amla pickle is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Always shake the jar properly before serving the pickle and enjoy pickle with your meals.