29 November, 2016
Atte ke Ladoo
Posted in : Dessert, North Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Atte ke ladoo
- Wheat flour – 250 gms
- Ghee – 250 gms
- Sugar – 250 gms (powdered)
- Makhane – 20-25 gms
- Dry coconut – 25 gms
- Raisins – 25 gms
- Almonds – 25 gms (chopped)
- Cashewnuts – 25 gms (chopped)
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee and roast makhane in to it and once it is done blend it using blender.
- Now heat ghee again and roast wheat flour in to it. Roast it on medium flame and stir it continuously until it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Close the flame and continue to stir so that flour does not get burn due to hot kadai.
- Now add powdered sugar, grated coconut and chopped dry fruits in to it. Mix it well.
- Start making small size balls of ladoo from the flour. You can add more melted ghee to it if it need to make ladoo.
- Atte ke ladoo is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
You can have Atte ke ladoo every day with hot milk in winters.