5 January, 2017
Badam ka Halwa
Posted in : Dessert, North Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Badam ka halwa
- Almonds – 1 Cup (soaked)
- Sugar – ¾ Cup
- Cardamom Powder – ¼ tsp
- Milk – 1 Cup
- Saffron – ¼ tsp
- Ghee – 4-5 tsp
- Nuts – ½ Cup
- Blend peeled almonds, sugar, cardamom powder and saffron with milk. Blend them in to smooth paste.
- In a heated pan add ghee to it and add blended smooth paste to it.
- Stir it continuously so that it does not stick to the pan and get burn. You can add more milk if you feel to add.
- Once it get roast and start changing it colour it means it is about to cook.
- When you see it has reached to desired consistency add another spoon of ghee to it.
- Garnish the halwa with chopped nuts and Badam ka halwais ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve halwa hot for better taste.