15 September, 2016
For Boondi Raita
- Homemade Curd – 250 grams
- Masala Boondi – ½ cup
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Gram Masala – ½ teaspoon
- Black Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Mint leaves – 5-10 leaves (chopped)
In a bowl, beat the curd till it becomes smooth. Add masala boondi to the curd and mix well. Now, add roasted cumin powder, salt, garam masala, black salt, black pepper, mint leaves in to it and mix again. Your boondi raita is ready to serve. You can also garnish the raita with chopped coriander.
Serve raita with rice, pulav or parathas.