12 December, 2016
Bread Pizza on tawa
Comments : 2 Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Italian, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Bread Pizza
- Bread – 4-5 Slices
- Pizza Sauce – ½ Cup (homemade sauce link)
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1 packet (grated)
- Capsicum – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- Onion – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- Sweet corns – ¼ cup
- Tomato – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- Salt – according to taste
- Oregano – according to need (for seasoning on top)
- Chilli Flakes – according to need (for seasoning on top)
- Take the bread slices. Apply homemade pizza sauce on the bread and put all the veggies on the top.
- Put grated cheese on the top of the veggies and sprinkle some salt on to it.
- Place the bread on the hot tawa on lower flame and cook it until cheese melt.
- Cut the slices in diagonal shape and bread pizza is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve bread pizza hot with seasoning of chilli flakes and oregano. You can enjoy it as a snack with cold drink as well.