17 January, 2017
Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
Posted in : Australian, Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
- Chocolate Biscuit – 250 gms
- Milk Chocolate – 150 gms
- Dark Chocolate – 250 gms
- Sugar Syrup – 3 tsp
- Butter – 100 gms
- In a pan heat butter, broken dark and milk chocolate and sugar syrup to it.
- When chocolate melts properly add biscuits to it. You can use broken biscuits for the pudding and mix them well.
- In a cake tin pan, place a butter paper and pour the biscuit & chocolate mixture in to it.
- Now place it in refrigerator so that it can set properly.
- After 2-3 hours take out the pudding from the pan in to a plate and cut it in to desired shape.
- Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve pudding as dessert or evening snack with tea.