12 July, 2017
Chocolate Ice cream
Posted in : Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Chocolate Ice cream
- Coco Powder – ¼ cup
- Fresh cream – 1 cup (chilled)
- Sweetened condensed milk – ½ Cup
- Chocolate Syrup – to garnish (optional)
- Pour the chilled fresh cream in a bowl and blend it using blender. Keep an eye on it as you don’t have to blend it too as it turn out in to butter.
- Once whipped cream is ready, pour condensed milk in to it and mix it gently.
- Add cocoa powder to the mixture and mix all the ingredients gently.
- Transfer it to the container in which you want to freeze the ice cream.
- Freeze the ice cream for 6-8 hours with a tight covered lid. After 6-8 hours, Chocolate ice cream is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with chocolate syrup if you want to.
Serving Tip –
Scoop and serve chocolate ice cream at home anytime.