12 July, 2017
Coffee Ice cream
Posted in : Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Coffee Ice cream
- Fresh Whipped Cream – 2 Cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Instant Coffee Powder – 2-3 tsp
- Water – 2 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 2-3 drops
- Take a bowl and dissolve the coffee powder with water.
- Now, add condensed milk to the coffee mixture and mix well.
- After mixing gently add whipped cream and vanilla essence to it.
- Whisk the mixture continuously unless it becomes creamy.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture in to an air tight container and freeze for 6-8 hours.
- After 6-8 hours coffee ice cream is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Scoop and serve ice cream anytime at home.