10 February, 2017
Comments : 3 Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Cold Coffee
- Sugar – 2-3 tsp
- Warm Water – ¼ Cup
- Instant Coffee – 1 tsp
- Full Cream Milk – 2 Cups (Chilled)
- Crushed Ice or Ice cube – according to need
- In a jar, take water and add sugar and instant coffee to it. Mix it well.
- Now add crushed ice or ice cubes to the coffee mixture and blend it well. Once it get mixed add chilled milk to it.
- After adding milk to the coffee mixture blend it once again until it get good forth on the coffee (to get good forth on it use full cream milk).
- Pour the coffee in the serving glasses and cold coffee is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve coffee chilled immediately with Ice cream or whipped cream for best taste.