15 February, 2017
Corn Spinach Sandwich
Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Corn Spinach Sandwich
- Bread Slices – 4 Slices
- Corns – 1 Cup (boiled)
- Spinach – ½ Cup (washed and chopped)
- Oil – 2-3 tsp
- Butter – 2-3 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Red Chilli Powder – ¼ tsp
- Mayonnaise – 3-4 tsp
- In a kadai, add cooking oil and add boiled corns to it. Fry it properly and add washed spinach to it.
- After stirring it for 2-3 minutes, add salt and chilli powder to it. Mix it well and cover it for 5 minutes so that it can get cooked properly.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool completely. Now mix the corns and spinach in to mayonnaise.
- Apply the corn spinach mixture on the bread slices and cover it with other bread slice.
- Now place the bread on heated tawa and cook it until turn golden brown from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich in the desired shape and corn spinach sandwich is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve sandwich with tomato ketchup for better taste.