21 December, 2016
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Posted in : English, Soups on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Mushroom – 200 gms (sliced and boiled)
- Cream – 2 tsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves (chopped)
- Salt – according to taste
- Corn Flour – 2 tsp
- Pepper – according to taste
- Water – 2-3 cups
- Milk – ½ Cup
- Celery/Coriander – 3-4 tsp
- Heat some butter in a pan and add garlic and onions to it. Stir until it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Now add boiled mushroom to it and cook it on lower flame with covered lid. Stir it in between and continue to cook until it becomes soft. (Make sure mushroom does not get burn while cooking)
- Mix corn flour in little water and add to the mushroom. Now pour water and milk to the pan and bring it to boil.
- Now it’s time to add salt and pepper to the soup.
- Continue to cook the soup on lower flame for 4-5 minutes or until it gets the proper consistency of soup.
- Now add cream to the soup and garnish it with coriander or celery. Creamy Mushroom Soup is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve creamy mushroom soup hot croutons or toasted bread for better taste.