15 September, 2016
- Homemade Curd – 250 grams
- Cumcumber – 1 Medium (grated)
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Gram Masala – ½ teaspoon
- Black Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Mint leaves – 5-10 leaves (chopped)
Wash, peel and grate the cucumber. In a bowl, beat the curd till it becomes smooth. Add grated cumumber to the curd and mix well (You can use chopped cucumber as well – according to the taste) .Now, add Salt, Garam Masala, Black Salt, Black pepper, mint leaves in to it and mix again. Your raita is ready to serve.
You can also use green chillies, coriander also in the curd. Serve Cucumber raita with rice, pulav or parathas.