12 February, 2017
Cucumber Tomato Sandwich
Comments : 2 Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Cucumber Tomato Sandwich
- Bread – 2-4 slices
- Tomato – 1 medium (sliced)
- Cucumber – 1 medium (sliced)
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Take bread slices and apply mayonnaise to it.
- Keep one line of sliced cucumber on the bread slices.
- Now put sliced tomato on it and again top the sandwich with sliced cucumber.
- Sprinkle salt on the vegetables and squeeze some mayonnaise on the vegetables.
- Place the other slice of bread on the top of mayonnaise and cut the sandwich in to desired shape.
- Cucumber Tomato Sandwich is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the sandwich with tomato ketchup for best taste.