7 December, 2016
Posted in : Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, South Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Curd Rice
- Cooked Rice – 1 Cup
- Yogurt – 2 Cup
- Mustard Seeds – ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves – few leaves
- Milk – ½ Cup
- Urad Dal – ½ tsp
- Dry Red Chilli Flakes – 2-3
- Chana dal – ½ tsp
- Ginger – 1 tsp (finely grated)
- Oil – 2-3 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Coriander leaves – 1 ½ tsp (washed and chopped)
- In a non- stick pan, heat some oil and add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it. Once it start to crackle add chana dal and urad dal to it.
- Stir it continuously for almost a minute and add red chilli flakes and ginger to it.
- Saute them continuously for a minute and remove it from the flame.
- Now add cooked rice to it and mix it properly.
- Mix curd and milk as well to the rice and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Curd Rice is ready to serve now.
Serving Tip –
refrigerate it for an hour and enjoy curd rice during your meals time.