8 December, 2016
Instant Dahi Bhalla
Posted in : Breakfast recipes, North Indian, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Instant Dahi Bhalla
- Bread – 8-10 Slices
- Curd – ½ Kg (beaten)
- Chopped Nuts – 100gm (Almond, Cashewnuts, Raisins)
- Water – according to need
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Tamarind Chutney – 100 gm
- Green Chutney – 100 gm
- Coriander Leaves – 4-5 tsp
- Take slices of bread and cut them in to round pieces using a steel glass upper sharp part.
- Now soak the bread slices in to water and keep chopped nuts on to it. Cover it another damp round shape of bread cutting.
- Squeeze the bread slice and place it in a plate. Repeat same process for all the bread slices or according to number of bhalla you want to prepare.
- Pour the curd on the bread slices placed on the plate. Curd should cover the slices from all over the sides.
- Put tamarind and green chutney on the bhalla and sprinkle salt, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and bread dahi bhalla is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve immediately as you prepare it. Enjoy Dahi Bhalla during evening snacks.