10 January, 2017
Eggless Banana Walnut Bread
Comments : 1 Posted in : Dessert, English, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Eggless Banana Walnut Bread
- Mashed Banana – 3 medium (over riped)
- Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
- Walnuts – ½ Cup
- Sugar – ½ Cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp
- Olive Oil – ½ Cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Melted butter – for greasing
- Take a mixing bowl and add mashed banana and sugar to it. Mix it well so that there are no lumps to it.
- Now add olive oil, vanilla essence and salt to it.
- Sieve the wheat flour and add baking powder, baking soda to it. Mix the wheat flour mixture to the mashed banana mixture.
- Add your choice of nuts to it (I used walnuts). Continue to mix it well and pour it in to a greased microwave safe pan. Pan should have the space for the bread to rise.
- Adjust the microwave on high power and cook the banana mixture for 5 minutes. Once it is done check it by inserting a toothpick in the centre of the bread. If it comes out clear bread is ready else microwave for another 1 minute.
- Let the bread cool for 5-10 minute and invert the pan so that bread can come out of the pan. Slice the bread in desired shape and Eggless Banana Walnut Bread is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the bread as dessert or as evening snack with tea.