4 December, 2016
Eggless Chocolate Brownie
Posted in : Dessert, English on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Eggless Chocolate Brownie –
- Dark Chocolates – 200 gms (melted)
- Walnuts – 100 gms
- Brown or white Sugar – 1 ½ Cup
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Unsalted Butter – ½ Cup (melted)
- Cocoa Powder – ½ Cup
- Maida – ½ cup
- Baking Powder 3-4 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup (lukewarm)
- Vanilla essence – 1 ½ – 2 tsp
- Take a bowl and add maida, salt, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Now in another bowl, add melted chocolate, butter, vanilla essence and lukewarm milk and mix them altogether.
- Once it is done mix the ingredients of 1st bowl and walnuts in the chocolate bowl and make a smooth batter (there should not be any lumps to it).
- Grease a microwave safe dish with melted butter and sprinkle some maida on it.
- Pour the batter in to the dish and cook it in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Once it is done, take it out and insert fork in it and check it comes out clean. Brownies are ready else cook it again for another 2 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool down and cut it in to desired shape (I prefer square or rectangle shape). Eggless Chocolate brownie is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve chocolate brownie warm with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.