7 February, 2017
Fresh Lime Soda
Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Fresh Lime Soda
- Lemon Juice – 1-2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Soda – 1 Bottle (any brand of your choice)
- Mint Leaves – few
- Lemon Slices – 2-3
- Ice – Crushed or Cubes
- In a jar, take some lemon juice and sugar.
- Mix it well until it get properly dissolved.
- Now add salt, lemon slices and crushed ice or cubes to the jar.
- Slowly add soda to the jar and garnish it with mint leaves.
- Stir the lime soda very lightly and fresh lime soda is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Once you add soda to the jar serve it immediately so that it does not get flat.