9 January, 2017
Posted in : Dessert, North Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Fruit Custard
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Custard Powder – 3 tsp
- Sugar – 5-6 tsp
- Milk (for mixing custard) – 3 tsp
- Fruits (Apple, Papaya, Pomegranate, grapes) – 2 Cups (chopped)
- Take a large vessel and add milk to it. Boil the milk on lower flame.
- In another small bowl take 3 tsp of warm milk and add custard powder to it. Mix it well so that there is no lumps in to it.
- Now add the custard mix slowly to the boiling milk so that it does not create any lumps in to it.
- Stir it continuously and cook it until it get proper thickening consistency. Make sure you do not overcook the milk as when it will cool down it will become thicker.
- Let the mixture cools down and add chopped fruits to it. Mix them well and fruit custard is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the custard chilled with chopped dry fruits of choice.