1 January, 2017
Posted in : Dessert, North Indian, Salads on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Fruit Salad with Ice-cream
- Kiwi – ½ Cup (Sliced)
- Apple – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Papaya – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Cherry – ½ Cup (parted without seed)
- Pineapple – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- Ice-cream – according to your choice
- Take a bowl and add all the chopped fruits (kiwi, apple, papaya, cherry, pineapple) to it.
- Mix them well and you can use any choice of fruits and ice cream.
- Now add ice-cream ice cream to it (I used mango flavored ice-cream).
- Delicious Fruit Salad with ice-cream is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve with ice-cream immediately before ice-cream melts. You can garnish it chocolate sauce and roasted chopped nuts.