30 January, 2017
Posted in : North Indian, Pickles on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Garlic Pickle
- Garlic Cloves – 250 gms
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Methi Seeds – 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp
- Kalonji – 1 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Mustard Oil – 100 – 150 ml
- Peel the garlic cloves and clean them with dry cloth.
- Mix all the spices and seeds together and heat oil in a kadai for 5-7 minutes.
- Now switch off the flame and add all the spices to it.
- Stir it well and also add garlic to it. Stir them well and fill the cloves in a glass jar.
- Shake the jar properly and keep the jar under sun for almost a week. Garlic pickle is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the pickle with paranthas, khichdi, Rice, Dal or anything you like.