20 January, 2017
Green Chilli Pickle
Posted in : North Indian, Pickles on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Green Chilli Pickle –
- Green chillies – ½ Kg
- Mustard Oil – 2 Cup
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Saunf Powder – 1 tsp
- Methi Powder – 2 tsp
- Amchoor Powder – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Wash and part dry the chillies. Give it a slit and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan and cook for 5 minutes and switch of the flame. Allow it cool and mix all the spices to it.
- Now fill the masala in slit chillies. Store chillies in an air tight container and pour some more cooked mustard oil to the pickle if it need.
- Close the jar properly and shake it well. Keep the pickle under sun for 3-4 days and green chilli pickle is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Always shake the jar properly before serving the pickle and enjoy pickle with your meals.