18 January, 2017
Hot Fudge Chocolate
Comments : 2 Posted in : Chinese, Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Hot Fudge Chocolate
- Brownies – 2 squares (recipe)
- Vanilla Ice-cream – 1 Scoop
- Cocoa Powder – ½ Cup
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Condensed Milk – ½ Cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Butter – 2-3 tsp
- In a heated vessel, mix butter, cocoa powder, sugar and condensed milk. Cook it on medium flame while stirring continuously. Boil it for 3 minutes.
- Once it get mixed properly take it off the flame and add vanilla extract to it. Mix it well and our chocolate syrup is ready to use.
- In a serving plate, place one square of warm brownie and layer it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Now place another square of warm brownie on the top of ice-cream. Pour chocolate sauce prepared earlier on the top layer of brownie dripping to the bottom of plate.
- Yummiest dessert hot fudge chocolate is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
You can also add nuts on it and serve hot after meals.