3 December, 2016
Indian Style Macroni
Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Italian, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Indian Style Macroni
- Macroni – 1 Cup
- Mustard Seeds – ½ tsp
- Sweet Corns – ½ Cup
- Peas – 1/2 Cup
- Butter – ½ tsp
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Coriander leaves – few (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Take a large vessel and add 4 cups of water to boil. Once it start to boil, add macroni and some salt in to it. Boil macroni for 5-7 minutes, after draining water set it aside.
- Heat ½ tsp of butter in a pan and add mustard seeds to it. Once it start to crackle add Onion, peas and sweet corns to it. Stir it for 2-3 minutes and add tomatoes to it.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and turmeric to the pan and mix well. Now you can add boiled macroni to the pan, mix it well until it get coated in the masala and veggies.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes on medium flame and garnish it with coriander leaves. So, Indian Style Macroninis ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve Indian Style Macroni with tomato ketchup inn breakfast or as evening snack.