2 February, 2017
Comments : 1 Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
- Jeera – 1-1 ½ tsp
- Saunf – 1 tsp
- Amchur Powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Mint Leaves – 1 Cup
- Hing – a pinch
- Chaat Masala – ½ tsp
- Badi Elaichi – optional
- Black Pepper – ½ tsp
- Black Salt – according to taste
- Water – 4-5 Cups
- Tamarind – 1 tsp (seedless)
- Boondi – 1-2 tsp
- Crushed Ice – optional
- Wash mint leaves and tamarind properly and drain the water.
- Blend Jeera, Saunf, Mint Leaves, Hing, Elaichi, Black Pepper, and Tamarind together in ½ cup of water until it turns smooth.
- Now strain the mixture using strainer and add Amchur Powder, Chaat Masala, Lemon Juice and Black Salt to it.
- Mix it properly and now add chilled water to it. You can use crushed ice to it as well.
- While serving add boondi to it and Jaljeera is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve Jaljeera chilled during Summers for better digestion.