6 February, 2017
Kesar Badaam Milk
Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Kesar Badaam Milk
- Milk – 1 Kg
- Almonds – 1 Cup (grounded and pasted)
- Saffron – a pinch
- Sugar – according to taste
- Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
- Hot Water – ½ Cup
- Almonds Pistachios (grated) – for garnish
- Take a large vessel and add milk to it. Boil the milk on lower flame.
- Continue to cook on lower flame and add almond paste to it. After 2-3 minutes add cardamom powder and sugar to it.
- In another pan, take hot water and add saffron to it.
- Stir the milk continuously so that it does not get burn.
- Now add hot water of saffron to the milk and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool and chill completely.
- Pour it in glass and garnish it with grated almonds and pistachios.
- Kesar Badaam milk is ready to serve now.
Serving Tip –
Serve milk chilled or hot for the best taste.