13 July, 2017
Posted in : Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Kulfi Falooda –
- Homemade Kulfi – 4 scoops (recipe)
- Roasted Nuts – as per choice
- Roohafza – according to need
For Falooda –
- Corn Flour – ½ Cup
- Sugar – 2 and ½ tsp
- Oil – to grease
- Water – 1¼ Cup
- Ice Water – as needed
- Take a bowl and add the corn flour and sugar to it. Slowly pour the mixture in to water. Add all the mixture in to water and mix it well.
- In a pan, transfer this mixture and stir it regularly on lower flame. Cook the mixture until it turns thick and translucent.
- Grease a sev maker with smallest hole sieve and add the cooked mixture into it.
- Then, take the ice cold water into a big bowl and close the sev maker’s lid and start making the sev dropping them directly to the ice cold water.
- After making all the sev, transfer this bowl of sev with ice cold water into the fridge for atleast 30 minutes or more and they will be ready to use for the Falooda.
- Store this sev upto two days in refrigerator.
- Now take two glasses to arrange falooda to it. In the glass add some nuts at the bottom, and then put the 2 spoons of falooda to it.
- Pour some roohafza on the falooda and add two scoops of homemade kulfi to it.
- Garnish the glass with the roasted nuts of your choice and Kulfi falooda is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve Kulfi falooda chilled and enjoy it anytime at home.