29 March, 2017
Kuttu ke Atte k Pakore
Posted in : Vrat on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Kuttu ke Atte k Pakore
- Kuttu ka Atta – ½ Cup
- Potato Boiled – 4 medium
- Oil – to fry
- Sendha Salt – according to taste
- Green Chilli – 2 (chopped)
- Coriander – 2 tsp (chopped)
- Water – to mix the aatta
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut in to pieces.
- While boiling, do make sure that potato does not get overcooked and become mashed.
- In a pan take Kuttu ka atta, salt, green chilli, coriander and water to it.
- Mix them well in a consistency that it can coat the potato.
- Now in a kadai, heat the oil to fry and once it get heated start frying the potato coated with kuttu ka aata until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Same way complete the process for all the potatoes. Kuttu ke atte k pakore is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the pakoras with the curd for the best taste.