8 February, 2017
Lemon Iced Tea
Comments : 4 Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Lemon Iced Tea
- Black Tea Bags – 3-4 (You can use readymade Iced tea powder as well instead of tea bags)
- Water – 2-3 Cups
- Sugar – according to taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 medium size lemon
- Ice Crushed or Cubes – according to need
- Take a vessel and bring 2 cups of water to boil. Once it get boiled add sugar to it and remove it from flame.
- Dip the tea bags to it for almost 10-15 minutes which will make the water stronger.
- Remove the tea bags and wait for the water to cool down.
- You can add another cup of water to it to make the tea less strong. Now pour the tea in a jar and place it in refrigerator until get chilled.
- Now take a serving glass and put the ice cubes to it. Squeeze a slice of medium size lemon to it and pour the chilled tea to the ice filled glass.
- Place one slice of lemon at the top of glass and Lemon Iced tea is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve iced tea chilled during summers to beat the heat.