25 January, 2017
Posted in : North Indian, Pickles on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Lemon Pickle
- Lemon – ½ Kg
- Ajwain – 1 ½ tsp
- Kali Mirch Powder– 1 tsp
- Hing – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2-3 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Wash and dry lemon and cut them in to half or 4 pieces.
- Mix all the spices together and put it in to a glass jar. Now add the lemon pieces as well to the jar.
- Shake it well, so the spices mixture and coat the lemon pieces properly.
- Keep the glass under the sun for 15-25 days. It may take time according to the climate of your place.
- Lemon pieces will start leaving its juice inside the jar and will get mixed with the spics.
- Lemon Pickle is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Always shake well before serving and enjoy it with any meal.