11 July, 2017
Mango Ice cream
Posted in : Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Mango Ice cream –
- Mango Pulp – 2 Cups
- Milk – 1 Ltr
- Sugar – ¾ Cups
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Whipped Cream (Cool) – ½ Cup
- Nuts – 2 tsp of choice
- Take milk and bring it boil on a heavy bottomed pan. After some time lower the flame and add sugar to it. Cook the milk until it becomes half in quantity and stir it continuously so that it does not get burn.
- Now, take a mixing bowl and add mango pulp, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, vanilla extract and nuts.
- Mix them well using a whisk so that it can get mixed properly.
- Transfer the mixture in to another container which you want to use for freezing ice cream.
- Cover the container and freeze it for 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours, take out the freeze ice cream and blend it until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Again freeze it after covering for another 2-3 hours and mango ice cream is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Scoop and serve the mango ice cream at home anytime.