4 February, 2017
Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Mango Smoothie
- Mango Pulp – 2 Cups
- Milk – 2-3 Cups
- Sugar – 2-3 tsp
- Crushed Ice or Ice Cubes – optional
- Wash and Peel the mangoes and cut it in small pieces.
- Add milk and sugar to it and blend it well.
- Once it get proper consistency of a smoothie add crushed ice to it and pour in a glass to serve.
- If you feel the consistency is thick you can add more milk or water to it bring the smoothie to a consistency like you want and mango smoothie is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve smoothie chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream for best taste.