3 February, 2017
Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Masala Chaas
- Yogurt – 250 gm
- Green Chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Curry Leaves – 3-4 leaves
- Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tsp (chopped)
- Mint Leaves – 2-3 leaves
- Black Salt – according to taste
- Salt – according to taste
- Chaat masala – ½ tsp
- Chilled Water – 3-4 glasses
- Ice Cubes – Optional
- Take yogurt in a big bowl and add all the masalas and ingredients except coriander, mint leaves and ice cubes to it.
- Blend them well so that everything get mixed with yogurt.
- Now it’s time to add chilled water and ice cubes to it. Mix it well and garnish it with coriander leaves and mint leaves. Masala Chaas is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve Masala Chaas chilled during summers which best for beating the heat.