10 July, 2017
Homemade Matka Kulfi
Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Homemade Matka Kulfi –
- Milk – 1 Ltr
- Sugar – ¾ Cups
- Almonds – 10-15 (soaked and peeled)
- Pistachios – 1 ½ tsp
- Cashew nuts – 2 tsp (soaked)
- Khus khus – 1 tsp (paste)
- Black pepper powder – less than a pinch
- Saffron – according to choice soaked in milk
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Take milk and bring it boil on a heavy bottomed pan. After some time lower the flame of gas and cook the milk until it becomes half in quantity. Stir it continuously so that it does not get burn.
- Chopped the dryfruits in between. Once milk is reduced add saffron, cardamom powder, black pepper, khu khus to it.
- Mix it well and add dryfruits to it. Leave some pistachios to garnish at the end. Continue to cook the milk until it becomes thick.
- Now turn off the flame and allow it to cool down. Once it get cooled pour it in to the moulds or in matka and garnish it with left dry fruits. Place the kulfi in freezer for 5-6 hours.
- After 6 hours, homemade matka kulfi is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the matka Kulfi with falooda for better taste.