9 December, 2016
Posted in : Dessert, North Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Mawa Ladoo –
- Khoya – 100 gm
- Dry Coconut – 100 gm (grated)
- Blended Sugar – 50 gm
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Nuts (Cashew, Almonds, Pistachio) – 2 big spoons (chopped)
- Almonds Flakes – to garnish
- First of all, roast the khoya on low flame.
- Add dry coconut, blended sugar and chopped nuts to it.
- Mix it well and knead it in to soft dough.
- Now start making small-small balls out of the dough like ladoos.
- Bind it properly with your palms firmly so that it does not get break.
- Garnish every ladoo with Almond flakes.
Serving Tip –
Serve mawa ladoo to the friends and family as dessert after meals.