27 December, 2016
Mexican Corn Salad
Posted in : Mexican, Salads on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Mexican Corn Salad
- Sweet Corn – 2 cups (cooked)
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper – according to taste
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Cucumber – 1 medium (chopped)
- Fresh cream – 1 tsp (optional)
- In a large pot, add water and salt to it. Once water start boiling, add corns to it. Boil the corns for 5-6 minutes and drain aside.
- In a heated pan, add some olive oil and saute corns in to it. Once it get cooked properly switch off the flame and add chopped vegetables to it.
- Now, add salt and pepper to it and mix well. Add fresh cream to the corns and mix well until it get properly coated with cream.
- Mexican Corn Salad is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve it with crispy nachos to get better taste.