20 December, 2016
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Posted in : North Indian, Soups on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Mixed Vegetable Soup
- Carrot – ½ Cup (shredded)
- Cabbage – ½ Cup (shredded)
- Capsicum – ½ Cup (shredded)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- French beans – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- Peas – ½ Cup
- Garlic Ginger paste – ½ tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tsp (finely chopped)
- Butter – 2-3 tsp
- Water – 4-5 glasses
- Salt – according to taste
- Pepper – according to taste
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Tomato – 2 medium (puree)
- In a pressure cooker, add butter and when it melts add ginger garlic paste to it. Saute it and add chopped onions to it.
- Once it becomes golden brown add tomato puree to it. After stirring it for 1-2 minutes add all the vegetables to it and stir it continuously for 1 minute.
- Add ½ Cup of water to it and allow it to take 1-2 whistles to it. Open the pressure cooker and add water to the vegetables and add salt and pepper to it. Bring soup to boil.
- Now mix corn flour in some water and add to the boiling soup. Boil the soup until it gets good consistency.
- Garnish it with coriander or celery and mixed vegetable soup is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
You can garnish it with spring onions as well and serve it hot.