11 July, 2017
Oreo Biscuit Ice cream
Posted in : Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Oreo Biscuit Ice cream
- Oreo Biscuits – 10
- Fresh cream – 200 ml (chilled)
- Sweetened condensed milk – 200 ml
- Vanilla essence – few drops
- Pour the chilled fresh cream in a bowl and blend it using blender. Keep an eye on it as you don’t have to blend it too as it turn out in to butter.
- Once whipped cream is ready, pour condensed milk in to it and mix it gently.
- Add few drops of vanilla essence to the mixture and crush the oreo biscuit using rolling pin.
- Now add the oreo biscuit mixture in the whipped cream and condensed milk mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients gently and transfer it to the container in which you want to freeze the ice cream.
- Freeze the ice cream for 6-8 hours with a tight covered lid. After 6-8 hours, oreo biscuit ice cream is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Scoop and serve Oreo Biscuit Ice cream at home anytime.