14 September, 2017
Paneer 2 Pyaza
Posted in : Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, North Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Paneer 2 Pyaza
- Paneer – 200 gm (cubed) fried
- Onions – 2 big ones (chopped)
- Tomatoes – 2 (finely chopped)
- Grated Ginger – 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves – 3 (peeled and chopped)
- Fresh Cream – ¼ cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Dhaniya powder – ½ tsp
- Red chili Powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
- Kasuri methi – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Oil – 3 tsp
- Chop a onion and add it with tomatoes, ginger and garlic in your food processor. Blend it well and make a paste.
- Add 2 tsp of oil in a frying pan and add cumin seeds and saute till they crackle. Now add onion tomato paste and saute for few minutes till oil separates from the gravy.
- Now add turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, red chili powder and mix it well.
- Crush kasuri methi and add it in the gravy.
- Once it is done, add paneer cubes, cubed onions, salt and cook on low flame for few minutes.
- Beat the cream and add it in the curry. Mix it well.
- Transfer into a bowl, garnish with coriander leaves.
Serving Tip –
Serve it hot with chapattis.