30 October, 2017
Posted in : Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, North Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Paneer Bhurji
- Crumbled Paneer – 200 gms
- Tomato – 1 large (chopped)
- Onion – 1 large (chopped)
- Green chilli -2 (chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp (chopped)
- Jeera powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric – ¼ tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Jeera seeds- ½ tsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When they crackle add onion, green chilli and tomato.
- Mix them well until it start leaving oil.
- Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Saute the mixture till the raw smell goes off it looks cooked.
- Now add crumbled paneer and mix it well.
- Add coriander leaves to the paneer and saute for few more seconds.
- Paneer bhurji is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve paneer bhurji hot with chapattis.