16 February, 2017
Paneer Sandwich with Corns & Capsicum
Comments : 2 Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Paneer Sandwich with Corns & Capsicum
- Bread Slices – 4
- Sweet Corns – 1 Cup (boiled)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Green Chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Butter – to grill
- Paneer – 100 gms (grated)
- Roast the corns after boiling in a non-stick pan so that it can become soft.
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients together and mix them well with a spoon or hands.
- Now take the bread slices and start apply the small part of the paneer corn filling on the one side of the bread slice.
- Cover the bread slice with another bread slice.
- Heat the griller and apply butter on the top of the bread slice and place it on griller with buttered part on the lower side.
- Apply butter on the top part of the sandwich as well and close the griller for 2-3 minutes or until it turn golden crisp.
- Take them out on the serving plate and paneer sandwich with corns & capsicum are ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve sandwich with tomato ketchup for best taste.