15 November, 2016
For Paneer Tikka –
- Paneer – 250gm (Chopped in to square shape)
- Red Bell pepper – 1 large (Chopped in to square shape)
- Yellow Bell pepper – 1 large (Chopped in to square shape)
- Green Bell pepper – 1 large (Chopped in to square shape)
- Onion – 1 large (chopped in to square shape)
- Curd – 200 gms (Thick)
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Dhanis Powder – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper – ½ tsp
- Chaat Masala – ½ tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
To marinate paneer, first of all in a bowl take curd and add all the spices and oil in to it except chaat masala. Mix it well and add ginger garlic paste as well in to it. Now add all the vegetables and paneer in to the bowl and marinate them in to refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Now start applying the paneer and veggies on toothpick (bigger or smaller optional) or you can use skewers as well. Preheat the oven for 2-3 minutes at 180 degree Celsius and arrange the toothpicks in to it. Bake them for 25-30 minutes at the same temperature and turn them so that they can get cooked from other side as well. After turning cook them again for 5-7 minutes.
Take the toothpicks with tikka on a plate and sprinkle chaat masala on it. Paneer tikka is ready to serve now.
Serving Tip –
Serve Paneer Tikka hot with mint chutney.