26 December, 2016
Pasta Salad with mayo dressing
Comments : 7 Posted in : Italian, Salads on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Pasta Salad with mayo dressing
- Elbow Pasta – 1 Cup
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tsp
- Cucumber – 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Orange Carrot – 1 medium (grated)
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Take a large vessel and add 4 cups of water to boil. Once it start to boil, add elbow pasta and some salt in to it. Boil pasta for 5-7 minutes, after draining water set it aside.
- Once the pasta cool down, sprinkle olive oil to it and mix well.
- Now add all the vegetables to the pasta and also mayo to it.
- Mix it well until it get proper dressing of mayo and salt and pepper to it.
- Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Refrigerate Pasta Salad before serving for better taste.