14 February, 2017
Potato Grilled Sandwich
Comments : 2 Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Potato Grilled Sandwich
- Bread – 4 slices
- Potato – 3-4 medium (boiled and mashed)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 small (chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tsp (chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder – ¼ tsp
- Green Chillies – 2 (chopped)
- Dhania Powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Butter – to grill
- In a bowl, take boiled potatoes and mash them properly. Add all the ingredients except butter and bread slices to the potatoes and mix them well.
- Now take the bread slices and apply potato mixture to the bread. Now the cover the bread slice with other slice of bread.
- Heat the griller and apply butter on the top of the bread slice and place it on griller with buttered part on the lower side.
- Apply butter on the top part of the sandwich as well and close the griller for 2-3 minutes or until it turn golden crisp. Take them out on the serving plate and potato grilled sandwich are ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve sandwich with tomato ketchup for best taste.