4 January, 2017
Instant Bread Rasmalai
Comments : 1 Posted in : Dessert, East Indian on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Bread Rasmalai –
- Milk – 1 Ltr
- Sugar – ½ Cup
- Bread – 4-5 Slices
- Chironji Nuts – ½ Cup
- Cardamom Powder – ¼ tsp
- Saffron – ½ tsp
- Nuts (pista, cashew and almond)– 2-3 tsp (chopped)
- Boil milk in a pan until it start thickening and reduce to half. Add saffron to it so that it turns it colour in yellow.
- Continue boiling it and add cardamom powder, chironji nuts and chopped nuts to it. Keep some nuts aside for garnishing.
- Now add sugar to it and mix it until it get dissolve. Keep the milk aside once it is done.
- Take bread slices and cut in to round shape. Keep a round shape bread slice in a serving bowl and pour rasmalai milk on it.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and saffron. Bread rasmalai is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Refrigerate it before serving for better taste.