23 February, 2017
Roasted Broccoli Cheese Sandwich
Comments : 1 Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Roasted Broccoli Cheese Sandwich
- Bread Slices – 4
- Broccoli – 1 medium (only florets)
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp (for Roasting)
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Cheese – 1 Cup (grated)
- Roast the broccoli florets in a pan or in oven (the way you like). Roast it until get cooked. Make sure it does not get burn.
- Take the slices of bread and put one layer of cheese on it.
- Now add the layer of roasted broccoli on the cheese and sprinkle salt and pepper on top it.
- Add another layer of grated cheese on the broccoli pieces.
- Cover the sandwich with another slice of bread and apply butter on the top of it.
- Heat the tawa on lower flame and place the buttered side of sandwich on the tawa.
- Apply butter on the other side of sandwich as well and cook from that side as well.
- Cook the sandwich until it turns golden brown from both the sides and cheese is melted completely.
- Cut the sandwich in the desired shape and Roasted Broccoli Cheese sandwich is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve sandwich with tomato ketchup for better taste.