2 January, 2017
Roasted Potato Salad
Posted in : Greek, Salads on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Roasted Potato Salad –
- Potato -3 large (chopped)
- Spring Onions – 3-4 Spring Onions (chopped)
- Celery – 2-3 tsp (chopped)
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Mustard Sauce – 2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. On a baking tray, set the potatoes after mixing some salt to it.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes until it turns golden brown in colour.
- Now in a heated pan, take some olive oil and add honey, mustard sauce, and pepper to it. Mix it well until it get combined well.
- Now add chopped spring onion, celery to the pan and mix well.
- Once the potato get baked, add it to the pan and combine all the ingredients together.
- Roasted Potato Salad is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
You can serve it hot or cold after refrigerating for 1 hour.