30 December, 2016
Posted in : Russian, Salads on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Russian Salad
- Pineapple – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Carrot – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- French Beans – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- Peas – ¼ Cup (chopped)
- Cream – ½ Cup
- Mayonnaise – ½ Cup
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Par boil the vegetables (Carrot, French Beans and Peas) in an open vessel for 4-5 minutes.
- Once it get boiled, drain all the vegetables in a bowl and add chopped pineapple to it.
- Now in another bowl, add cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and sugar in to it and mix it properly.
- Add par-boiled vegetables and pineapple in to cream mixture and continue mixing it.
- Refrigerate for an hour and Russian Salad is ready to serve now.
Serving Tip –
Serve Russian Salad chilled with meals for best taste.