9 July, 2017
Posted in : Dessert on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Sandesh –
- Milk – 2 Ltrs
- Sugar – 1 Cup (Powdered)
- Pistachios – 2 tsp (Chopped)
- Elaichi Powder – 2 seeds
- Lemon – 1
- Take a pan and add milk to it. Bring the milk to boil and reduce the flame.
- Now add few drops of lemon juice to the milk and stir it in between. Milk will start curdle and paneer will start to form in the pan. Continue to cook the milk on lower flame until the water starts to separate.
- Pour the milk with paneer on muslin cloth and hung it for half an hour till complete water drains out.
- Its now time to take the paneer out on a plate and add sugar and elaichi powder to it. Knead the paneer in to a dough so that it becomes smooth.
- You can make sandesh using moulds available in market and of any shapes and sizes.
- Place chopped pistachios on top of every sandesh and let it cool in refrigerator for some time.
Service Tip –
Garnish Sandesh with rose petal and additional flavour.